Wednesday, June 01, 2005

haha, so i realized i haven't posted in a while, so here we go, sorry if it's not all too interesting.

i've kinda been amazed at how small a world it is. it seems as if anyone new i meet seems to somehow be related to someone i already know. a guy that lived on my floor last year is now my friend's radio co-host and is roommate's with this guy i hooked up with last year. a couple of debbie's friends work at the same lab that i work in over the summer. my new apartmentmates are friends with people i've known in the past and are just beginning to get in better touch with. all within the past several weeks.

oh, note for juli: i dunno if you've heard andrew from something corporate's new project, jack's mannequin, i have a few songs on my comp if you want a listen... it sounds like soco but with a more personal vibe. also, i guess he's now in the hospital :(. i told lindsey about this last night on aim, so she might've told you already.

2 comments:

juli said...

I WANT! And no, Lindsey didn't tell me, she's in big trouble! You must send those songs to me, and why is Andrew in the hospital? Oh dear, now I'm worried. I have not been keeping up with my Something Corporate boys, I feel like such a terrible fan.

Me! said...

oh good, i was afraid i was being stalker like, only not really, he has a blog now that he writes in. he had laryngitis and i guess it's worse than he thought, and like he's undergoing tests and stuff. okay so find me online at some point and i'll send you the songs i have :).