Monday, June 19, 2006

Goals

Short-term Goals
- Fixing my Right Leg
- Boost Endurance
- Knowing/being able to figure out where my handlers want me to go
- Hops
- Less Falling. More Running.
- Every range of throw. Then developing the know-how for OI and IO.

Mid-range Goals
06-07 Season
- Recruiting a solid 18+ roster for Quasar 07-08.
- Top 5 College Regionals Showing with Quasar, 07.
- Not losing to Northeastern or BU or Yale. Like, ever. Beating MIT. Like, at least once.
- Lefty flick. Teehee.

Long-term Goals
- College Nationals with Quasar, 09.
- World Games 2009: Kao Hsiung, Taiwan

5 comments:

Lucy said...

Wow. There's some hardcore goals for you. Does your Case teammate know Joe Kolthammer (Steve's little brother, graduated from the Fighting Gobies this year)? Hope you're having a good time out there...

Me! said...

Hi, so I feel a little silly to ask this, but I feel kind of out of loop... so what are you doing in Taiwan? Are you studying abroad there, or are you there specifically for ultimate frisbee?

ultyhogwash said...

What's wrong with your right leg?

leeann said...

Lucy, I believe your motto on the pitch was always something along the lines of "Why play if I'm not playing my hardest?" Hardcore goals are the way we roll.

Jen, I'm studying Chinese at Nat'l Taiwan Normal Univ. And playing frisbee. And learning Shu Fa (Mau Bi). And spending time with a lot of people who treat me like I'm three years old.

Alice, nothing consistently, but it could use some ankle and calf strengthening.

Anonymous said...

What happened to your leg LeeAnn?