Saturday, September 15, 2007

My roommate listens to Chinese music I don't understand.

Eric went to see Tally Hall tonight. By himself. I wanted to see them last night, when they were San Francisco but I wasn't willing to go by myself. I probably should have, but, that's hard.

Instead, I'm in my apartment, watching Freaks and Geeks and City of God.

Or reading while listening to the NPR live broadcast of the National.

Or on my laptop while listening to the NPR live broadcast of the National.

The National's pretty good.

1 comment:

leeann said...

My roommate was once unable to make it to a concert that we were supposed to, so I sold her ticket to a pair of girls waiting to buy them at the box office. They saw that I was alone, so they said, "Hey, it sucks to watch a concert alone-- want to hang out with us?" That was nice. And so the moral is yes, going by yourself is hard.