Friday, October 12, 2007

Hundred Dollar Baby

My trachcan is a graveyard for bugs. I've got all kinds, but it's mostly spiders, moth, and silverfish, all smushed with whatever book I happen to be reading. And I feel pretty bad about it! I went through this whole great phase towards the end of my stay in LA, where I captured the bugs in a cup and released them outside of my apt. But the owners of this place have this amazing garden in the backyard that I haven't been able to enjoy because it's cold and there are so many bugs attracted to all the plants. As a result, whenever I open my windows for some fresh air, at the end of the day when I'm cleaning up my room, I always find bugs hiding underneath a bag or my pajamas. There are so many and I'm so tired after a full day of work that I just end up smashing them with a book.

Sorry about the boring post about bugs in my apartment, but I feel really guilty about killing so many bugs. Especially after a full day at my work. This kind of helps

What also helps is It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia. The guys who write that show are messed up in the head, in the best way possible. I also like that they use Danny DeVito to promote their show when really the show is really helping Danny DeVito.

No comments: