Monday, February 07, 2005

Alright... I've come to a decision. People need to stop asking me for any time of relationship advice. Firstly, I suck at advice. Secondly, I don't know anything. People ask me what they should do when they break up and whatnot... I haven't broken up with anyone since Sophmore year of high school and it's not like anything mattered back then. "What should I get my boyfriend for xmas/birthday?" I don't know what to get my boyfriend! How should I know what to get yours? I don't know the secrets of relationships, I don't know when to call a guy, if you should give a guy your number, how to get a guy to call you, or anything! I think I just got lucky and found someone who works well with me... that doesn't mean I know anything. I don't give good advice! I'm good at listening, but that's pretty much it.

Sorry for my rant...

3 comments:

lindsey said...

Juli...can you help me? I have this girlfriend, and I don't know what to get her for Valentine's Day.

I'mmmm just kidding. I just discovered that Philip is now on facebook and he didn't tell me. I'll still be your girlfriend, though.

juli said...

LOL. Did you yell at Phillip for not telling you? :)

I'm glad you're still my girlfriend.

lindsey said...

I yelled at his answering machine and he hasn't called me back yet. I was like "I know I hate facebook, but..."

Actually, i'm thinking I might not hate facebook that much anymore. I'm bored at work right now, so first I checked my email, then I checked facebook, and then I went here. That's bad.