Thursday, April 21, 2005

Tonight I spent an hour or so with an old friend. This weekend I shall spend hours on end with another old friend at UC Davis. That's right, I'm driving all the way up there on Friday. Well, Thursday night shall be spent at UCLA to make the drive a little shorter. I will also have the wonderful company of my neighbor and future roommate , Mr. Webb. I'm excited for making girly drinks and remembering good times in high school. I'm not excited for the predicted rain. I'm also not excited for my accounting quiz tomorrow which brings me to my next point, I gotta go study!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey (this is Lindsey) is not excited for her English midterm tomorrow because it means she can't go down to UCLA right now and see YOU! Gosh. I'd so much rather do that than work, do my laundry, study, take my midterm, and hop on the train tomorrow...