Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I wanted a summer internship at a certain local newspaper. So I called in January, and the human resources director told me to send my resume in April. I called in March, to see what date in April, but she never picked up the phone or got back to me through email. I sent my resume in April. I called last week, and she said the resumes were due in March. I gave her my name and number in the expectation that she'd find my resume and consider it anyway. I called just now and she said that applications for this summer were due last year. I am convinced that the human resources director has multiple personalities.

1 comment:

Me! said...

that sucks, something like that happened to a friend of mine here who applied for an internship at a research lab. people need to be more organized. it's almost insulting to us.