Friday, May 06, 2005

Word of wisdom for the day:
"Humans are naturally resistant to change, but when change happens, they're remarkably able to adapt."

Interesting hypothesis of life from the most unlikely of places. Today was an intellectually stimulating day, actually. Last night I found myself having a discussion about evolution, among other things, at a Cinco de Mayo party. This morning I talked about memory with my English professor. I then went to the library and learned about Freud. I spent the later afternoon at a meeting for the newspaper with a big wig at the university learning about how campus planning, etc, etc works. I want to learn more! I want to change the world! But i'm dirty and I have to shower and dress so I can go out soon.

1 comment:

Me! said...

why can't we add any mroe posts to the website?