Friday, August 26, 2005

I always felt lame on job apps or resumes when you're supposed to put your computer skills because I really don't have any extraordinary ones. Word? Everyone knows word. Powerpoint? We learned that in ninth grade. Well now friends, perhaps it's not extraordinary, but now I can put Excel. Today is data entry day in the exciting world of entry-level journalism and I am the star. At least i'm getting paid. That's right, three whole dollars more than I get for selling books and membership cards to the snobs and tourists of Santa Barbara.

Today is also blunt 'n sassy day.

3 comments:

leeann said...

Uh.. Adobe Photoshop, Pagemaker, Macromedia Dreamweaver?

Anonymous said...

winamp?

Me! said...

isn't everyday blunt and sassy day? oh wait, maybe that's just me. you think that's why i can't get along with people?