Monday, August 01, 2005

I had a great weekend in Santa Barbara last weekend, Jenna came down during the week, and then this weekend I went up to Glendora (in LA) with Kel and Sam and went to Kel's cousin's bday party. It was so much fun and I was so full even when I went to bed. I got to meet all of Kel's high school friends, which was really cool. So I really can't complain about things going badly lately. Unfortunately, my 17 year old cat, Tina has been sick. My mom told me that she passed away last night. Even while many of you may be thinking "oh big deal, one of Juli's cats died," it is a big deal. I've had Tina forever and she was the most awesome cat ever. I'm really upset about it, but luckily things are going really well for me lately. So if you see me moping, you'll know why.

No comments: