Saturday, August 27, 2005

Now that Lindsey has brought the whole idea of change, it has caused me to think about how I've changed since school. Well no, that's a lie, I've actually been thinking about it a lot lately. I guess that's what I get for not being able to fall asleep until 5 am cause it's so damn hot. Plus, I'm at home on a Saturday night writing this piece that no one will ever read because they're too damn lazy to read anything longer than 5 lines, you figure out how busy I am. I know every year that I've been at college I've gone through some sort of identity crisis (you know, the standard emo "what the fuck is wrong with me?" thinking) and that I have had to deal with a lot of dumbasses... the worst kind of dumbasses too, like the ones who don't realize that they are dumbasses and mistake their stupidity for coolness. No, I don't enjoy spending my entire dinners listening to guys try to one up each other with their stories of the craziest thing they ever did with a knife with one ear and girls giggling about inside jokes and trash talk that isn't even that funny with the other (BIG shocker!). However, I have noticed throughout these past couple of years, that I have found people that I can count on no matter what, and I know that not a lot of people can say that. Also, in my great introverted reflection on the recent past I've remembered the kind of person I want to be... now I just have to make sure that I have a strong enough hold on that idea that I won't go through another period where I want to be like every other mall-loving-giggling-about-stupid-things-pretending-to-not-give-into-chauvanism-but-will-really-be-any-guy's-bitch-for-a-kiss-Family-Guy-loving person out there (*disclaimer: I actually really do like Family Guy, it's a really funny show, but for goodness sake people, don't make it your god).

Wow, talk about it being blunt 'n sassy day. And yes, it does feel good to whine. TAKE THAT BIOTCH!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carnivals of the Walkers #9
Carnivals of the Walkers #9 England Walks Google Maps Mashup: A Google Map Mashup is using Google ... The Step Diet Get Odor Out of Workout Shirts America on the Move Day How Many Steps Per Day?
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a internet business site/blog. It pretty much covers internet business related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Rob said...

Hey girl! I like your style. Want a new friend?
Love Rob from Sydney

mmm...lv handbags...

Anonymous said...

wtf?
check out my business blog in your face!


-e

Anonymous said...

wtf?
check out my business blog in your face!

-e