Monday, December 26, 2005

Home!

Wow, we must be getting older, people go back to school sooner and sooner, and some don't even leave in the first place. Anyway the point is, I have a week or so left in San Diego, and everyone's leaving me already! I guess this gives me more time to study (why am I such a nerd??) but *sigh* I don't really want to.

Another sign I'm getting older? I'm able to have better conversations with my parents that are more personal and less political. But there's still that damn language barrier... but that'll get broken down one day hopefully.

Last sign (but I noticed this a couple years ago), I have to watch out who I'm checking out. Some people just look so much older than they really are!

2 comments:

leeann said...

So you're checking out older men, now? And you wondered, in an earlier post, why older men are always trying to pick you up...

Me! said...

Well, I mean there is a difference between older men to a 20-yr-old and and 80 yr old using a walker...