Friday, December 16, 2005

Okay, so before I get kicked off, here goes.

Past week's been pretty cool, I finished my finals on Monday (3 in one day! It sucked!), and my roommates were pretty much done also. So it's really cool, because even if I dont' find anything to do with other people, pretty much there's always something going on at our place, even if it is just a bunch of people hanging out watching trashy tv. Speaking of trashy tv, three out of the four of us have become addicted to project runway. Those people are such spazzes, it's great, and it's only the 2nd episode. Just picture them later on in the season. I can't wait.

I haven't been doing much in the way of partying though... oh wait that's a lie, I had some hypnotique last night. That stuff is so weird. Like you can smell and feel the alcohol but you can't taste it.

Alright, update's over. I'll be seeing 2 of the three of you on saturday!

Which reminds me... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULI!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hypnotique is gross. it's all neon and glowy.
forget that

Debbie said...

happy birthday juli! i wish there was a post dedicated exclusively to your birthday, but this will have to do. so happy happy birthday!

juli said...

Thank you girlies! =D

Anonymous said...

So fun party?

Anonymous said...

That party was so bumpin'