Sunday, December 12, 2004

hello, my name is jen... and i'm a nerd. and a science nerd at that. physics was my favorite class of the quarter (mostly due to a fucking amazing professor), i like organic chemistry. i get abnormally excited when i understand a completely new concept. i think the fact that a lot of the world's phenomena can be explained by four equations is incredible. i get made fun of for the amount of time i spend studying for my classes. please help, i need it.

on the note of my physics professor, he sent us all an email thanking us for taking his class, how we were one of the favorite classes, and how he was going to miss all of our smiles and our laughing at his bad jokes. what kind of professor does that, especially in a lower division lecture? a really good one.

1 comment:

leeann said...

"abnormally excited" sounds strangely sexual to me. In a nerdy sort of way.