Saturday, December 25, 2004

i feel really bad for our little webpage... no one seems to write on it at this moment. it just sits here with old, out dated posts. and i feel like i need to bring it back to life, only i really can't because there's really nothing interesting to say about my life. so post people! please liven my mundane life.

anyways, i guess something of interest is that as of monday, i will not be able to take out my fake tooth anymore. instead of being part of a retainer, it will be screwed into place in my mouth. i'm excited because it's one less thing to worry about at night, but i'll miss my little retainer that i have been so dependent on these past few years. we've been through a lot together (i had my first kiss with that tooth). is it weird that i'm talking about my sentimental attachement to a fake tooth? wow, i need a life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't worry, I enjoyed knowing about your tooth. I hope you develop a long and happy attachment to your new tooth, as you seem to have with yoru old one.