Sunday, March 27, 2005

I took a short detour off the freeway on my way home today so I could see the Ataris' Blue Skies sign up close. It was standing at the entrance to a trailer park, much to my surprise, and I have to admit that it looks much prettier at night with its bright blue neon lights. I just stuck my Ataris pillow, courtesy of Debbie, in my backseat because I felt like it belonged there with my Hankerchicks pillow. Anyway, it's not like I use my backseat. I think the Blue Skies sign on the pillow was smiling at the real life sign out the window as I drove by. There are some things that will never cease to bring back good memories and make me happy. Blue Skies is one of them. So is the "Santa Barbara next 12 exits" sign. Broken hearts? Well, they don't make me happy. But I guess they're all part of the game.

No comments: