Sunday, March 13, 2005

It's finals week, okay? I all have to talk about is school.

I set myself up for some hardcore studying today. And I was studying...for about 3 hours. And now i'm burnt out and I can't do ANYTHING. But i'm going to prove myself wrong and do some studying now I hope. The difficult part is that tomorrow at this time i'll be all done and I just wish I could take both my finals right now so I don't have to get up at 8 tomorrow and write for several hours and then go and fill in some bubbles for another couple hours.

I'm almost done.

1 comment:

juli said...

Finals week... you crazy quarter system kids. I have midterms next week. I can see that your brain is fried, you can barely form a coherent sentence! I can't wait to see you soon. We'll do something fun that doesn't involve thinking!