Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I went to L.A. this weekend to visit friends. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure Jen is dying in bed still. Poor girl. Too sick to go see gay cowboys with me! Haha... Anyway, I had fun this weekend before the beginning of school, but it was way too cold so we tried not to go out too much. It was a good time had inside though. Drinking, nintendo, tv, and some very good food.

Other than that, nothing exciting to report. School starts tomorrow, but I don't have class until Thursday.

Get better Jen!!! Heal quickly LeeAnn!!! and We miss you Lindsey!!!

1 comment:

Me! said...

I feel awful that I didn't get to see you more and when I did get you see you I was dying... I'm still kind of dying, but not as much. I hope to see you soon when I'm all healthy and all that good stuff!