Monday, January 16, 2006

My name is LeeAnn. I'm an addict.



Yes, folks, I have a habit. Addiction? Obssession? My own stupidity? Probably all of the above. Really, I abuse myself, the disc and the ground just help me along.


Maybe if schoolwork would leave me sweating, bruised, and bleeding, I'd like it better. Can you imagine? Ultimate French: every time the disc is caught, one must answer a question in French before the next throw. If the other team gets the disc to the endzone, one must do ten pushups while conjugating whatever verb the other team decides. If one conjugates incorrectly, it's another verb and ten more pushups. Dude. Sweet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

um....I think the French is getting to you. Just a little bit.

leeann said...

Dude. Your mom's getting to you. (ohhh)

That was very childish. I apologize.

Anonymous said...

har har.

Lucy said...

dude. Je parle tres bien francais.

e said...

wow that looks like me from early freshman year. hahahah uhhh this probably isn't healthy for either of us...