Monday, March 06, 2006

About to (hopefully) finish up a paper, but I thought I'd drop a note on the website. As I ws coming onto this website, this commercial came on with a song that I remember hearing at the gym on mtvU last year and I really wanted to hear it again, but never got around to it. Now, I want to hear that song again, but all I know about it is that it's a girl singing and there's piano in it. I'm brought back to a time when Debbie made me a mix cd with ths song "Snap" by Antique, in honor of my getting a cd player for my car. That stereo got stolen and along with that song, which I cannot find anywhere now. It's so frustrating when you know that you've lost a song. Like that Pete and Pete episode (bonus points if you know what I'm talking about...not to you Eric because you have the DVDs). I'm frustrated, and now, instead of working on that paper, I'm about to go find my lost song.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

that was a fantastic song. i bet lindsey or oliver still has it on cd somewhere.