Thursday, March 30, 2006

So... I really like that new shakira song. The one with wyclef. Makes me want to shake my boo-TAY. Only in my room though, as the years have passed, my dance moves have only gotten worse. Trust me, I've gotten so awkward it's painful.

Edit: Just thought I'd put this in the same post, since it's only like an hour later. I just took one of those pointless quizzes abotu what american city you would be if you were to be an american city, and it told me that I'm los angeles. LOS ANGELES!! Never mind that's it's a little odd because I actually live in LA for most of the year, but also because I kind of think of it as the butthole of the west coast. Although I'm beginning to appreciate all that is encompassed in LA, mostly the food possibilities (I LOVE crepes!). Gosh, I'm a pig. But actually, I'm determined next quarter to get my roommate to get me out of westwood and all it's college glory and into other parts of LA, like little tokyo, chinatown, koreatown, and possibly other not-so-asian infused areas of LA (if she knows of any...those are really the only places I hear her talk of). Yes! I WILL become los angeles! Er... actually no, a lot of people I know who were raised in LA are a little off. And anyways, who takes those stupid quizzes seriously?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most of the people I know who even live in LA are a little...odd.

P.S. When in China town don´t chew the gum.