Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm sorry!!!! I have some ridiculous pictures that I may think about posting. I've been crazy busy lately. Mostly becuase I've been keeping myself busy. One of my bestest friends just had her 21st birthday and the party was crazy. When I'm not studying for finals I'll post at least one picture so you guys can see how we do it at State :). We went to a club downtown, which is the first time I've been down there and it was soooo much fun. Tonight I went to the Padres game (baseball news!) and the Padres won! That's their 9th straight win, pretty darn good! It was a little weird, but I guess it always is kinda weird hanging out with someone for the first time after you break up. There! Now you're updated. I'm done with finals one week from tomorrow and my Jenna gets back two days after that! Why isn't Lindsey back yet?!?! :(

I'll try to post more next week. Alright, Jen- GO!

2 comments:

leeann said...

Thank you!

Man, I miss Padres talk. For some reason it always seems friendlier than Red Sox fanatic talk.

It's funny because when I think State I think San Diego, when I think San Diego I think SoCal.. and now when I think SoCal I think, "Hm, some of the top-ranked ultimate teams in the nation."

juli said...

haha you are obsessed, girl!