Thursday, August 02, 2007

hullo?

I have a lot of things to do for work and play and to prepare for my mother's visit, but I got the urge to mix up Halfwhat--just to see if anyone's watching. Lindsey, Jen, Juli-- pictures? witty tidbits? suggestions for links, photos, etc.? I am learning CSS so I'm going to try to make it look less boring. Eventually. And Juli, I don't actually know if you're in San Diego, I was only guessing.

This feels like an email. It actually is sort of an alternative since I don't have all of your email addresses. Anyhow, I was just telling my friend the other day that I write for a group blog with three girls I knew from high school. I was thinking about how it started, with Mixedtape, my defection from the other blog, with Hankerchicks and Cherry Pie a la Mode (Orange you glad?); and I was looking through the years (!) of archives, and thinking about how incredible it was that we were blogging here when I was still in high school and you were all graduating. Now that you've all graduated again and this blog has become a one-woman shitshow (perhaps that's too strong, but yeesh that last post was horrendous), I'm wondering if Halfwhat's just in another dryspell or if I am scaring everyone away with my posts. Soo... anyway, holla back if you're alive?

No comments: