Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm alive!

Okay, if you guys get an email from blogger, totally sorry about that one, I forgot what my login was and they just sent an email to everyone. Also, crazily enough, I honestly forgot this blog existed. I'm sorry, that was really lame of me. Anyways lots have been going on, and I dunno how much you guys know, so here's a rundown:

1) Didn't get into medical school

2) I'm okay with 1) because this means that I can get a job and be financially independent by the next time I apply, meaning I get better loans.

3) The other reason that I'm okay with 1) is that I found out that my dad wants to start his own company and this makes it way easier for him to do that since he doesn't have to worry about paying anything for me (as opposed to having to pay for medical school tuiton and living expenses) for the next couple of years.

4) I've got a job doing research at UCSF, like a real "I'm on salary job not just washing dishes for 10 dollars an hour job"... which means that I'm moving to San Francisco. Currently, I'm looking for apartments.

5) It's been about a month since I got back from Southeast Asia... you guys knew that I was going there for a month, right? Anyways, me and Eric have pictures up on Facebook if you guys are interested. I can't wait to go traveling again!

Edit: Been reading the older posts, the layout looks great leeann. Your posts do intimidate the crap out of me to write anything because I sound like a kindergartner next to you (no offense all you 5-yr olds out there reading this), but they're great too.

No comments: