Thursday, August 09, 2007

LeeAnn runs the show

I love what you've done with the place :) I feel like I never do anything worth mentioning on here anymore. I suppose my baseball roadtrip which ended in Chicago with a visit with Lindsey on her first full day there is probably worth mentioning.



And perhaps my visit to one of the new wonders of the world, Chichen Itza would be worth mentioning and maybe even putting a picture or two up.



Now I'm just back to working my hostess job, finished up my resume, and hopefully applying to be a real life grown up in the working world soon. That's definitely not exciting. I'd much rather read about all your adventures in places that we haven't all lived in for at least half of our lives (San Diego... yes I'm still here).

So there's my input. I didn't want LeeAnn to feel alone. I'll be back in a couple months to type a couple more paragraphs.

edit: I added pictures and after adding these I realized that both the days I mentioned ended it tremendous downpours (the first picture you can see it's about to come and the second one you can tell Nicky and I are soaked)

1 comment:

leeann said...

I always think of this space as a place for all of us to just unload little things (though Chichen Itza is sort of not a little thing) and thoughts-- life is always worth mentioning, Juli!

Your travels look fantastic. Glad you posted!