Monday, August 28, 2006

The end

I hadn't checked in a while, and I figure none of you have either, but in case you're interested, the end of the saga: http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006/06/27/news/coastal/21_08_506_26_06.txt

My legacy at Torrey Pines: a blown up newspaper that was scorned by Atlanta but more memorably by a one Mr. Will Harvie, a huge fundraiser that lost money, a musically dilapidated version of the Mystery of Edwin Drood and a scandal-ridden, profane Literary Magazine that drew a lawsuit and was really pink.

Well, at Harvard I've already had my hand in letting the music in musical go to rot; hopefully I won't continue the curse by thinking big again, losing the respect of an incredible professor, and getting Harvard sued.

I think I should just focus on playing frisbee from now on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does being gan ga insinuate?

lindsey said...

Don't be silly.

There may be some bad, but your legacy is also good. At least in my mind, even though I was always looking from the outside. But as soon as you took control, you changed to broadsheet which was a pretty amazing achievement... I'll ask my sisters but i'm sure they still talk about you like we talked about Julie.

And as far as the lit mag goes, well score one for freedom of the press. No one remembers that anyhow.