Sunday, August 13, 2006

Where did all my roommates go?

I'm all alone. It's sad. And scary. Especially with my weird imagination. I end up locking myself in my room every night, just to put one more lock between me and the psycho murderer who will most definately break into my apartment. On the plus side, I have watermelon in my fridge. I love watermelon.

Oh yeah, a note to the frat boys across the street. NO, you don't party as hard as you think you do. You go to UCLA, 'nuff said. NO, you can't play bass well, so stop trying to play the bass line from that DFA1979 song, you're driving me nuts.

Me and Eric are going to Greece next summer. There, it's in print, now you can't back out Eric!

Now to eat some of that watermelon...

3 comments:

Debbie said...

im mad at both of you for not visiting me even though you both said you would. new zealand is way more rockin than GREECE! does greece have glaciers? does greece have marmite? does greece have ME? i rest my case.

-debbie

Unknown said...

thats awesome, i want to go to euro.

Me! said...

Debbie, I'm so sorry. I had to take summer school unexpectedly. Seriously. It sucks.