Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sorry for my leave of absence. It's just so hard to sit at a computer for 9 hours and then come home and sit at a computer. It's funny how tired sitting at a computer makes me, but I'm just worn out. The last four days have been especially long and trying. When three of my best girlfriends went off to Spain last semester I thought not being able to talk to someone you really wanted to was the worst thing in the world. Now I realize waiting plus not being able to talk to someone is the worst thing in a world without a doubt. Now add in not knowing what's going on, and that's how I was last night. I've missed out on friends' birthdays and dinners with friends all to just sit and wait, but I can't risk being somewhere where I can't hear my phone and hop in my car at a moments notice. So from now until I don't even know when, that's my life. Speaking of which my phone isn't within arms reach so I really must go.

*think good thoughts for bobby*

No comments: