Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Oh, I've been keeping up with the news. I am the news.

I wanted study diligently for a midterm I have on Friday when I returned home from work this evening, but instead I found myself absorbed in research for an article i'm doing tomorrow on National Take Affirmative Action Day. It will be my third article of the week. I love editing, I love writing, and reporting... but each day the newspaper sucks away my focus, my ability to form coherant sentences, and my ability to read. I have two overdue response papers to write, a 2-3 page essay, and a Spanish test to study for. This could be a problem.

2 comments:

Me! said...

Just watch out Lindsey, I know peopel that used to work on the Dialy Bruin here, and they tell me that the peop;e who are really involved with it don't go to class anymore. Don't let that happen to you! Class is a good thing! :)

lindsey said...

i'm ditching class as we speak