Saturday, October 08, 2005

Studying abroad is not for the unmotivated. I have about 50 pages of materials to read, 20 pages of forms to fill out, and about 25 various pieces of information to gather before I apply for my visa. In person. In LA. On a weekday before noon (a Thursday?). Can I come visit anyone while i'm there?

Exactly 90 days from today I will be on a plane bound for Sevilla.

In slightly more current news, I bought a halloween costume today. It's red and lacy and...it looks as if i'm going to be like all the other sluts in I.V. this year. On the one hand, Juli will be happy because i'm being a girl this year. On the other hand, I think I need to get over to the craft store and buy some black lace in an effort to cover myself up a bit. Ha. Black lace. Cover.

6 comments:

juli said...

pictures of gf in said skanky costume? what are you? hooray for being a girl, for once in your life....rooster

leeann said...

Tell me if you see Samy around, he's supposed to be Ghandi.

Me! said...

You can visit me! and eric! and avalon! and shao! I have one class on thursday 11-noon and then I need to attend a CLAPS session for bichem for a hour sometime between noon and 3pm. How long are you gonna stay in LA?

lindsey said...

i'm going to be a saloon girl - yay my period in history!

and jen - I don't know but i'll let you know. it depends if my car is all fixed by then or if I have to get someone to drive me or take the train or something...but i would probably like to spend most of the day thursday, and then, who knows

Me! said...

alright, if you end up taking a train and need a ride, i could perhaps take you, classes permitting :). if i can't, there's always, eric, and shao, and avalon, and joe...

Debbie said...

Lindsey, I am also about 90 days away from my departure with an impressive "to do" list still pinned to my wall, unmarked. Traveling, is CERTAINTLY not for the lazy.

...it's reserved for the adventurous-at-heart. :-)