Sunday, October 30, 2005

Yesterday was a holiday. And though I didn't deserve the free time, I gave myself a whole day of it. I had a big leisurely breakfast with friends, I did nothing, I lazed around in my pjs, I napped. Then, of course, I went out -- got dressed in my saloon girl finery, put on tons of makeup, curled my hair. The night was good I suppose, full of fragmented fun with many different friends and aquaintances in different places, walking around long after my feet started hurting from my high-heels and fishnets. I fell asleep on a friend's bed while the whole group of them were still talking and laughing in the next room.

Today is Sunday. And I have to get some work done. No more Halloween or holiday for me.

I did return home this morning to a heavy birthday bag that had appeared on my chair. (Thank you, darling)

1 comment:

juli said...

Thank God. I'm sorry it was late :( I guess I should have mailed it.