Thursday, October 27, 2005

Turn Turn Turn

I wish I was better at changing. Rather, dealing with change.

My parents have always said, even as a baby, I have a tough time with change -- diaper changes, baths, changes in location -- and today it still rings true. I've almost gotten used to the ever-changing college world I live in, the constant class changes, the frequent moves, but I constantly struggle with the changing dynamics among things that are close to me -- my friends, my boyfriends, my occupations. Maybe no one's really good at these difficult decisions, but I wish I was more positive about the opportunity for change. I usually end up appreciating them after they're over. It's easy to see what doors opened a few weeks or months down the road, but in the midst, all I see is a closed door.

Reguardless, what happens, happens, right? What's done is done?

No comments: