Monday, November 08, 2004

I could have lost myself
in rough blue waters in your eyes,
and I miss you still

~ Josh Radin "Winter"

It seems like death has been everywhere lately in my somber fall life. I'm sitting here typing with freezing fingers, wondering if the winter's going to be any warmer, wondering if the season could get any sadder. This week i'm picking up the pieces of my life...I dropped everything last week and sped home to be with my family. Now that i'm back it feels like none of it ever happened. But it has, there's a void and tears to prove it. Three years later and i'm down to one grandparent. This isn't getting any easier.

in loving memory of Robert Miller

1 comment:

juli said...

I'm sorry Lindsey. I wish there was something I could say or do to make you feel better, but I know, like you do, there's not much that can be done. I'm always here for you if you need to talk or ANYTHING. Keep in touch with your family and don't give up. love you babe