Saturday, November 20, 2004

over the summer, i found myself always carrying a book with me because for some reason i would be in situations in which i could occupy myself with some pleasure reading. you know, waiting for a call, someone you're meeting, coffee at starbucks (i like to avoid the awkward 5 minutes where i'm just standing, pretending to be fascinated by the sugar packets... they're just so many different kinds!). it got to the point where i would feel lost without a book in my bag, hence, when school started, i haven't felt right becasue i dont' ahve any books to read. well, no longer, for now i am borrowing my neighbor's copy of fast food nation, and i am way excited to really get into it. besides that, i want to have a list of recommended books, so that i dont' get that lost feeling again. so recommend people! the comments are right there! i really like books with a sense of humor, if you need direction to go in.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Currently I am reading Rum Diaries! It's really enjoyable! You are welcome to borrow any book in my library. I don't have much, but there's probably a few you haven't read!

Anonymous said...

The End of Eternity by Issac Asimov