Thursday, November 11, 2004

READ ME AND RESPOND: In a bout of four-day weekend boredom I opened up my summer Half What html design and decided to get it up and running. Unfortunately, my previous idea doesn't strike me as very exciting anymore, so i'm back to quasi-nothingness. Rather, I have a working design, I just need some decorations. I need a theme. A random theme. I want to put pictures of halves of things. But WHAT things? I was putting halves of our faces, but I don't have pictures of everyone's face. Actually, if Jen, Ross, and Debbie sent me a picture or two of their faces, that might work. Or I could use Fruit? Food? Words that start with "ha..."? I need a theme, guys, so get your brains working NOW.

3 comments:

juli said...

EVERYTHING! I like the whole food thing, especially if it includes an apple and a glass of milk and cracker! okay. I'm also jealous of your four day weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Turtles

Anonymous said...

The cast of Baywatch?