Saturday, November 13, 2004

songs about me

songs with my name in them:
Jen Doesn't Like Me Anymore - Less Than Jake
Jenny - Stellastar*
Jenny was a Friend of Mine - The Killers
Jennifer - The Blood Brothers

however, none of these songs put my name in an especially positive light. the first one kinda just chants my name over and over again. the second one i believe is about me being a stalker, and the third one is about me getting killed by the speaker of the song. i'm not even too sure what the fourth song is about, but there's a line that goes "you don't need no doctor honey, you need a mortician baby... Jennifer." but now, there's finally an upbeat song about me!

Jen - Jimmy Eat World

cheer, because i did.

1 comment:

leeann said...

Jennifer Juniper! Donovan.

I don't really know what it's about, but it's happy sounding.