Thursday, November 18, 2004

This week has sucked. I thought it was gonna be great, but it's almost over. Instead of bitching, I'm just going to mention one bad part, which is slightly funny, to me at least: I have bio lab once a week at 9 am. Today I had a quiz, and if you miss more than one class you get points deducted, plus we have to turn in something everyday. Well I woke up at 10:00 today. It's never a good start to your day when the first words out of your mouth are "OH SHIT!!!" as you run to the closet to put anything on. So I show up to class a good hour and 15 minutes late, much too late for the quiz. My TA finally notices me in the back of the classroom and finally after lecturing quickly about a bird vs frog he says "Juliann come here" in his Columbian accent (my name sounds cool). So he asked what happened and I said my alarm didn't go off. I'm guessing I turned it off in my sleep, but I didn't tell him. Anyway, he said, "okay, you can take the quiz after class. Work on the lab for now." No penalty or anything, luckily I'm a good student in that class and he loves me cuz everyone else sucks. But it was still a terrible way to start my day.

On a side note: I'm making a resolution to take more pictures and try to post them more. I'll start by taking a picture of me and the roomies and posting that cuz I feel that they should be included in my posts :)

No comments: