Wednesday, November 10, 2004

i have a friend who calls people's genitals their "wee-wees." we found this out one day last year when we were in an elevator and she suddenly said "i wonder what color michael jackson's wee-wee is." it got me to wondering. she's pre-med. when she talks to her patients, is she going to tell them "sir, it seems that there is something wrong with your... wee-wee (insert giggle here). we'll have to do some tests." she also has a boyfriend. does she use the word wee-wee with him? "ooo, i want your... wee-wee."

sorry, just my random thought for the day.

3 comments:

juli said...

I'm totally gonna use that just to see what kind of response I get.... "Oh baby, I want your wee-wee"

Anonymous said...

Is it me or does that somehow make it seem more...diminutive.

Anonymous said...

HAHAAHAHAHHAAHAH

Oh, baby, I want your... weewee