Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My goal for this post is to not complain about anything. Mind you, this is very hard, because I like to be sarcastic and it's very hard to not be whiny at the same time. Let's see how I do.

I think I'd like to be famous for a year, just to see what that kind of a life it's like. Go to a couple of Diddy's parties, maybe date an actor or a rock star to get that out of my system. Then I would stop and go back into obscurity and normal life before I become addicted to diets and plastic surgery. I don't know how I would achieve this though. I seriously doubt that there's a market out there for a science nerd who happens to listen to a lot of music and watch a lot of trashy TV. Who would watch "My So-Called Theory of Special Relativity?" Or listen to an album titled "Songs from a Particle Acclerator?" No one; therefore, the most attainable method is to find a genie's lamp and make that one of my wishes, the second wish being to have my life go back to normal (just in case you wanted to know, the third wish would be for more wishes... because I'm a cheat like that). Now that I have a plan, all I have to is wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the floor at PDC
Posting from Los Angeles ... The Phillies have the Phanatic, the Mariners have the Moose -- and Microsoft, apparently, has the Channel 9 guy.
Dude, you have a supper cool blog here! I wanna give you and all your reader free pc to phone calls!

I have a lond distance hacking site. It pretty much covers free voip stuff

Come and check it out if you get time :-)