Wednesday, September 28, 2005

NL West

I just wanted you all to know that our San Diego Padres could win the NL West Pennant tonight if they beat the dirty SF Giants! For all of you who don't follow baseball, this is a very good thing and will send us into the playoffs. The Padres just have to win the game tonight or tomorrow or if they don't then they have to beat the Dodgers 2 games out of 3. They have an excellent chance! Playoff baseball here we come! Unfortunately this means the end of baseball season is quickly approaching and I will have to spend my nights some way other than watching baseball. Lord knows football doesn't even compare.

I'm going to the game tomorrow night so I'm secretly hoping the Pads lose tonight so I can see them clench! Of course, I wouldn't really be sad if they won. Anyway, I'll keep you guys updated on our team! Now back to real life and school.

No comments: