Thursday, September 22, 2005

So we're using titles now?

I suddenly got really scared to go back to school. I had this nightmare a couple nights ago that most of the friends that I had made last year really hate me now. I'm not on the best terms with someone right now, and she's dating this guy who would obviously be on her side, and would convince all of his friends to do that same, and... man, I seriously thought I graduated from high school. Kind of funny how a lot of these people consider themselves really "liberal" and get angry when they hear of religious conservatives supporting something just because it's their party that came up with it. Irony's a great thing. But really, I should probably wait before I jump to conclusions...

...*jump*

Whoops, too late. I should be more careful.
In light of my new frustrations, I've put Blood Brothers back on my itunes, and I can't stop listening to their latest CD, Crimes. Let the crazed dancing around my room begin.

No comments: