Sunday, September 11, 2005

Welcome to...

Is there a book called Dorm Life Sucks? As of the past... day, I wouldn't be able to write such a book, but maybe I should wait it out a bit before premature euphoria over the layout of my dorm. Common room, a spacious double, a spacious single, a good-sized single, and a painfully, inhumanely small double. Guess which I'm in?



(Back against the wall, closets to the right, bottom bunk mine!)

The two single rooms are going to the resident basketball star (6' 6" from Pennsylvania and fun) and the resident volleyball star (5' 11" from Kansas City and beautiful in the Courtney Hall sort of way). The good news is that next semester we agreed that the two squished in the double will trade for the singles.

Nothing more for now but that the shower spills to the bathroom floor and I take an ID picture that's going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

lindsey said...

wow LeeAnn. tell us more! :-)