Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Playing Catch-up

I went onto out website and saw that there were like 5 new posts. So I thought that I should probably write something too because, you know, I don't want to be left out or anything. So I am living in my new apartment, which according to some of my friends is in the boonies, but I'm just across the street from Eric and Avalon, and they're so much cooler anyways. In case you're wondering, they're doing well and watching LOST dvds all the time. My apartment is crazy huge with a crazy huge balcony, and my new roommates are the nicest and most chill people ever. Our neighbors play music really loudly, like to the point where I can make out the words to the songs that they play. But that's cool because it doesn't really bother me, and it means that we get to be just as loud... party anyone? Basically for the past three days I've been running around trying to get back in touch with everyone I neglected to call over the summer to try and make up for the lack of communication. That's basically about it, but classes start over the next couple of days, so I'll be able to write about my awful (maybe great?) professors soon enough.

3 comments:

juli said...

man, you guys keep talking about classes STARTING... I'm already a month into school! Sheesh...

lindsey said...

i feel like i'm a month in...it's just been a week!

Anonymous said...

MY FACE IS LIKE A ROCKET LAUNCH.
AFTER THE COUNTDOWN I SPEW FIRE AND TAKE ASTRONAUTS TO THE STARS.

AND THE BOONIES ROCK BECAUSE WE LIVE NEXT TO A GRAVEYARD.
SPOOKY, YES?