Sunday, October 10, 2004

Exciting Weekend

Well I don't have any excuse for not posting anymore. Midterms are over and my life is really calm right now. I guess I'll tell you about my exciting night last Friday. It started with a couple games of Kings and then continued from there...

Daniel wanted to go visit a friend at ZBT and I was excited to leave the apartment so we got ready to leave with EJ, Jenna, David, and Bobby Brown. As we were shutting the door a group of four black girls asked EJ if they could use our bathroom and she said "I'm sorry we were just leaving." The night manager was walking around telling everyone if they didn't live here they had to get out and Bobby said "Yeah, I live here" and the girls asked him if they could use his bathroom and I said "Sorry, we're leaving" and started walking down the stairs to which one girl responded "Why you gotta say it like that?!?" to which I responded "Why you gotta act like a bitch!?!" and got in the elevator with my group. Needless to say, she wanted to kick my ass, but I was standing behind three guys so I felt pretty safe. Then we walked by then once we got outside and she started following me down the street yelling things about "Why you walkin about you skinny ass white girl? pretendin like you leavin..." I just kept walking and Bobby told her I was drunk and didn't know what I was talking about so I escaped without getting into a fight, but EJ and Jenna were mad at me for almost getting our asses kicked.

So THAT was my exciting weekend last weekend. This weekend was much less eventful, but fun nonetheless.

No comments: