Thursday, October 07, 2004

let's party!

i finished reading fierce people the other day. that book became really twisted really quickly, but i liked it nonetheless, most likely because the writing was incredibly funny (oh, that i could write like that). now, i'm borrowing the incredible lightness of being from my roommate. and after that i want to read some more david sedaris. perhaps me talk pretty one day. i really like the funny books. but you know, i have buttloads of hw to do, so maybe i'll just read my life science textbook. YES!!!!!

(7 hrs later)

wow, i totally worked my ass off today. i finished my pre lab, read for the life science lecture and my physics lecture, finished my hw for physics due monday, and i'm about to study for my spanish quiz tommorrow. damn, i feel accomplished.

Bjork - Alarm Call

3 comments:

juli said...

Haha! You're taking spanish? That's funny cuz you took French in HS. I took French last year and I took Spanish in HS. Is it cuz you didn't want to take a French class that was higher up? :)

Me! said...

actually, i'm taking spanish because i'm pre med and if i'm to become a doctor, especially in california, i should know spanish.

Anonymous said...

yay Jen, and happy birthday, Jen, and do you think I could borrow that book some time? If you want to borrow books, I had a grand time carefully selecting the inhabitants of my bookshelf this year just to be able to lend out cool books to people and thus look sophisticated, so yeah... come by =)