Tuesday, October 26, 2004

It was a rainy, cloudy day in College-ville.

All these Tuesdays are beginning to look the same. I spend the morning tired, soaking wet, and grumpy. Lunch perks me up enough so I can go interview someone for a story. I spend the afternoon curled up in bed, reading, and trying to be warm. Then, just when i'm about to go to class at 7 it starts to unmercifully pour and I am stuck, again, completely soaking wet from head to toe and late to wherever i'm going. Tonight I made the executive decision to ditch class and triathlon and see a 1960s artsy Italian film instead. But all that is behind me, because now i'm warm and I have a Spanish midterm tomorrow. I find it weird that i'm so utterly unconcerned about all these things that should be stressing me out.

No comments: