Friday, October 22, 2004

It just occurred to me, friends, that I didn't actually say anything about the legend himself. Well, hey, go see him yourself if you want to know. Twas unlike any other concert i've been to, old and young alike mixing on the floor, people smoking in plain view, and this classic, unique sound pounding through the night. There was no opening band, there was no talking, just pure Bob Dylan and his band.

I remembered just now that a very special party was going on tonight and I was going to try to go after Dylan. One famous Freebirds' Horchata later, and I definately forgot.

1 comment:

leeann said...

Because you saw Bob Dylan and you were probably so afraid he was just going to die right up there on stage while he sang and played, I will forgive you for your heinous violation.

Anyway, howzabout 28 pages, printed in two sections? Falconer, ATL 04, BABY!