Friday, October 22, 2004

Tonight I had the pleasure of watching Bobby D with Philly Cheese.

What?! I just thought i'd enlighten you all with the witty phrase on the door that I just came home to. I did see the legend Bob Dylan himself in concert, and I did go with my boyfriend (affectionately called "Philly Cheese" or "Motz" by my friends). Twas a very interesting night I must say, and an interesting day for that matter. Come to think of it, the morning was interesting as well. I'm all about straying from my routine and/or comfort zone these days. Today, come to think of it, was a perfect example.

Sorry i'm being ambiguous. I hate that. Mmmm, especially since I just had the conversation with my RA that i've been wanting to have. The one about my conservative roommates that I talked about, coincidentally, last week at this very time. Anyway. I feel enlightened. Maybe that'll make me feel warmer in my bed.

1 comment:

juli said...

Ya know what else would make you feel warmer in bed? *raises eyebrows suggestively*









[me or phil ;)]