Saturday, October 23, 2004

Well I hate Blogger....

Bob Dylan sounds like so much fun! I wish I had known it was tonight cuz I can hear the concerts from Cox Arena in my room if I open the window. I figured it out when we saw the large amounts of old people leaving the concert at 10:30 tonight. I went shopping with my mom today and bought a pair of desperately needed jeans! (all of mine have holes in them) Then when I came home around 8:45 I was met by my drunk roommates watching Sex in the City. I was paiting my nails and someone mentioned the Hustler Store so we left immediately (I drove, of course). Well we ended up going to the Adult Superstore instead. It was really fun! We looked at all the dildos, vibrators, and "feels like a real mouth!"s. We saw edible underwear, furry handcuffs, counless varieties of condoms, lubes, and body oils, and these really fun stripper shoes! I enjoyed our adventure. :) I did feel kinda dirty after we left though. There were a lot of middle-aged men giving us these weird looks, kinda like "what are these beautiful teenage girls doing at a sex shop on friday night?" But we got home and played our game and it was a very... educational night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i saw bob dylan!