Monday, September 20, 2004

I'm so overwhelmed with having a blog right now that I don't even know what to say. This week the WB has all it's season premieres and you know what that means. That's right! Gilmore Girls is new tomorrow! I've been waiting this for so long. Rory had sex with Dean who's married. We finally get to see what happens. I'm very exctied. I think you got that though.

This morning I got woken up at 9:00 to the sound of jack hammering. It's probably one of the worst things to wake up to. It was non-stop and one of the loudest noises I've ever heard. They jack-hammered a whole parking lot. Today was my day to sleep in cuz I don't have class until 4:00 on Mondays. Why couldn't they have done it tomorrow when I get up before 9? Oh well, they're done now.

I feel kind of accomplished today. I've finished almost all of my poly sci reading and Jenna and I went to the gym and I watched David's dodgeball game and I watched 7th Heaven (it's gotten so bad...). Tomorrow should be fairly easy, I don't have any quizzes for once. Maybe I'll even go to bed early! Haha... yeah right

No comments: